Cable Electronics® AV700 Distribution Amp
Distribute a true One to One Signal ratio. No signal loss from original source to other A/V equipment.
Can be looped, cascaded, or put in tandum without loss of A/V Signal. Audio Video Cables should be top quality and can have runs of up to 100 ft. between units, and 150 ft. between units and TVs.
- VIDEO Gain: 2 Volt Unterminated 1 Volt Terminated
- Input Impedance75 OHMS +5%
- Video Instertion75 OHMS +5%
- IN to OUT Isolation 50 HZ to 10 MHz, 32 db.
- OUT to IN Isolation 50 HZ to 10 MHz, 60 db
- Return Loss: 50 HZ to 10 MHz 20 db
- Audio Gain: Unity
- Input impedance: 22K OHM
- Output Impedance: 100 OHM
- THD 0.05% at 1.0 Volts input level
- Freq. Response: 10 to 50 khz + 1 db
- Channel Separation: >75 @ 1KHz
- IN to OUT Isolation: 60 db, OUT to IN 60 db
- Signal to Noise: 100 db (re: 2 volts out)
1 yr. mfg. warranty
This product was added to our catalog on Sunday 22 October, 2017.